Thursday, July 24, 2014

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart


My Thoughts:

This book was very much hyped. I'm not one for getting behind the hype of something.  Yet if enough people talk about something eventually your interest is going to be peaked. 

It was said that it was best to go into this book with not knowing anything about it. I did exactly that and ordered the book. The excitement of getting this book in my hands was crazy. I read it as soon as I got it. It's a fairly short book, just over 200 pages. It took me no time to finish it. 


Let's get to the story shall we. 

There are these three cousins that go to the family island off the Massachusetts coast every summer. They call themselves the Liars. You never really get the story as to why that is. Cadence has an accident or did she??? The book carries on from there to an ending that will leave you.....well you are going to have to read it to find out. I am going to leave this part vague since it's supposed to be about the thrill and suspense of it all. 


Overall I thought this book was amazing. I love books with endings like this. Like I said you want more info about this book  you are just going to have to read it. 

My rating:



(I own this book)

No comments:

Post a Comment