Monday, August 18, 2014

Book Tag: Most Owned Authors on my Auto-Buy List

Ruh Roh!!! Scooby might be in some trouble. This is my very first book tag. I've only recently (in the last year) gotten seriously into reading. I honestly don't have many auto-buy authors. But I was tagged by my co-moderator Erin on the All About YA group at Goodreads. Well here it goes!

1. Christopher Pike (16)- A lot of today's YA readers may not even know who he is. He was huge back in the 90s (when I was a teenager). You were either reading him or R.L. Stine. I have yet to pick up one of his books that I didn't love. I actually owned more than this but I had to sell them because I was in desperate need of money.

2. Rainbow Rowell (4)- I discovered her late last year. I've read all but 1.5 of  them. My first Rowell book was Eleanor and Park. I then went and bought Fangirl. After that it was a given that I was going to buy anything this woman put out.

3. Michelle Hodkin (2)- It's a low number but it's all she has out right now. I have no doubt that I will buy anything this woman puts out. I'm anxiously awaiting that third Mara Dyer book. Come on November!!!

4. J.K. Rowling (5)- I'm late to the game I realize. Yes I only own five of the seven Harry Potter books. I'm only up to book 4 right now. I'm planning on buying her adult books once I have finished Harry Potter. Can this woman do any wrong???

I'm supposed to tag someone or someones so I'm going to tag ANYONE that reads this post.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! Any future books of Michelle Hodkin would be an automatic buy for me because of how amazing the Mara Dyer series is!

    ReplyDelete