Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we  make a top ten list for the week's topic.


Top Ten Books I've Been Told That I Must Read


 1.
I have discovered this year that I'm not the only person on earth who hadn't read this series yet. I finally started them this year. I'm up to book four. Get off my case already! LOL


 2.
When I came back to Goodreads after a two year absence this book was all over the place. That was probably because the last book had just come out. I read it and Insurgent. Not too sure I'm ever going to read Allegiant. 

3.
Rainbow Rowell was all the talk also on Goodreads. I'm so happy I listened to everyone and read her books

4.
See #3

5.
I've seen this book everywhere. There are mixed reviews on it but I've seen more good than bad. I just recently bought it. Yet another series to read. 

6. 
I finally caved and read Anna and the French Kiss. I can't wait to read the next two books. 

7.
I've heard nothing but great things about Colleen Hoover yet I haven't read this book. This was recommended to me by a friend on Goodreads. I immediately bought it. 

8.
Damien the green-eyed alien. I've seen his name everywhere. One of the book I'm most anxious to read. 

9.
Seen a lot of talk but not really interested in this one no matter how much it comes recommended. 

10.
Do I really need to say anything about this book? I'M NEVER GOING TO READ IT!!!! 

Do you recommend any books? Tell me about them in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Stephanie Perkins and Rainbow Rowell's books! They're definitely worth the read! I'm on the fence too with Delirium. I've had it forever, but I'm not sure if I'll like it. And I recommend any Colleen Hoover book! They're all amazing, especially Maybe Someday and Ugly Love!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete