Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #1


The topic this week is 'Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read ' and my choice was Young Adult. Here are my ten choices. 












Yes I know there are some obvious choices here. BUT there are some from my teenage years way back in the 90s.

 Remember Me by Christopher Pike is a three book in one deal. It was originally released as three separate books. This version is a bind up of all three. This series has stayed with me. It was written so well that I felt almost as if it were real. It's definitely worth a read.

 Jack by A.M. Homes is an awesome LGBT book. It came out in 1990 but I read it around 1995. It's about a boy whose parents have divorced and comes to find out that his Father is gay.

Entries from a Hot Pink Notebook is a historical  LGBT fiction. It takes place in the early 80s. It's a diary of a 14 yr old boy who is discovering that he is gay in the Reagan era. I wish I could find this book. I stupidly gave it away. DUMB!!!

Out of these ten books I would have to say that I can't say which one is my absolute favorite. What books would you choose???


No comments:

Post a Comment